Teams of students modify battery-powered toys to make them accessible to kids of diverse abilities, ensuring that every child has the right to play.
HuskyADAPT is designing a more accessible future.
At HuskyADAPT we aim to foster an inclusive, sustainable, and multidisciplinary community at the University of Washington to support the development of accessible design and play technology.
Our unique community aims to initiate conversations regarding accessibility and ignite change through engineering design.
It is our hope that we can help train the next generation of inclusively minded engineers, clinicians, and educators to help make the world a more equitable place.
What is HuskyADAPT?
- Hi all! On October 14th, HuskyADAPT had its design kickoff meeting! Attached below is a video …Read More »
- Hi all! On October 7th, HuskyADAPT had its first quarterly kickoff meeting of the academic …Read More »
- General Questions What is HuskyADAPT? We are an organization at the University of Washington, Seattle …Read More »
- To kick off our collaboration with King County Library System, HuskyADAPT presented to 45 children’s …Read More »
- Thanks to those who attended our February toy adaptation event! Read More »