The School of Aquatic & Fishery Sciences’ Alaska Salmon Program conducts research on ecology, biocomplexity, fisheries management and other studies relating to Alaska salmon and their environment.
- Diversification, Portfolio Effects, & Sustainability of Fishing Communities (National Science Foundation Coupled Natural-Human Systems)
- Salmon Processing Industry
- Chignik Lakes Research (NOAA Fisheries Alaska Fisheries Science Center)
- Salmon Ecological Genetics
- Biocomplexity & Fisheries Sustainability (National Science Foundation)
- Wild Salmon Ecosystems (Gordon & Betty Moore Foundation)
- Run Reconstruction – SYRAH