Like Columns magazine? Like UWTV? How about the Seattle Camera Club story that ran in Columns in December and on UW 360 this month?
Then, we hope you’ll love this: Readers can now enjoy our Camera Club story, then watch UW 360′s fantastic episode on the club, all from the Columns website. Click here to watch the video and see the new feature!
This is just another look at how we storytellers are beginning to work together across the UW campus. I’m excited to see how this evolves.
Until then, check out the entire UW 360 February episode :
- Tune your sweet tooth with a profile of Fran’s Chocolates, founded by UW alum Fran Bigelow. UW 360 viewers enjoy 10% off at Fran’s during the month of February. Visit the UW 360 site to print out the special coupon.
- Take a peek at the lush costumes and arts history of UW Drama’s costume shop.
- Get ready for a specially-themed March issue of Columns with a trip behind the scenes of PAX, the Penny Arcade Expo, started by UW alum Robert Khoo.
- Watch an agile athletic performance by UW gymnast Kristen Linton as she begins her final season as a Husky.
- Hear about cutting edge research on designer proteins being developed in the lab of UW Professor David Baker.
- Check out a campus fish collection that’s been growing since 1919.