ALUW Executive Board Meeting, November 2, 2005
Present: Carole Svensson, Lisa
Oberg, Eileen Llona, Matthew Parsons, Linda
1. Storti Lawsuit
- The group discussed what action ALUW should take in
regard to the Storti law suit.
- It was mentioned that Diane Grover was friends with
Steve Strong, the lawyer for the faculty, and would be willing to talk
with him about our situation.
- Carole will write a letter to the Provost, Pres. Emmert, Faculty Senate, ALUW Salary Committee, and Betsy
Wilson before the Nov. 15 ALUW meeting.
15, 2005 ALUW Meeting
- The program was decided upon as: Who We Are &
What We Do.
- 4-5 librarians will be highlighted and present on
various projects, instruction sessions, presentations, etc. that they
have implemented or given.
- Scheduling, refreshments and email announcements were
discussed and assigned to Board members.
Submitted by Matthew Parsons