Bernard Deconinck's Research
- Postdoctoral Fellows
- Roger Thelwell (2003-2006, stability of
nontrivial phase solutions of the Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation), currently
Assistant Professor at James Madison University.
- Michael A. Nivala (2009, UCLA Postdoc)
- Katie Oliveras (2009, Seattle U. Instructor)
- Chris Curtis (2009, U. of Colorado Postdoc)
- Matt Patterson (2002-2007, Computing the Abel map and the Riemann constant vector, thesis), continued as a Chowla Postdoctoral fellow at Penn State University.
- Diana Widjaja (2005-2007, SpectrUW manual), graduate student in Information Technology Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- Firat Kiyak (2004-2007, main developer of SpectrUW), graduate student in Computer Science at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Mike Nivala (2003-2004, Symbolic computation of conserved quantities), continued as a Ph.D. student at the University of Washington
- Brandon Warner (2000-2001, Stability of multicomponent Bose-Einstein condensates)
- Matt Patterson (1999-2001, Stability of multicomponent Bose-Einstein condensates), continued as a Ph.D. student at the University of Washington