CLAWPACK is a software package developed by the LeVeque research group to compute numerical solutions to hyperbolic equations using a wave propagation approach. CLAWPACK has been extended to a variety of additional problems including
- CLAWMAN — for solving problems on curved manifolds
- TsunamiClaw — for solving shallow wave propagation and inundation problems
- ChomboClaw — The functionality of CLAWPACK in the adaptive mesh refinement framework of CHOMBO.
- WENOCLAW — High order accurate wave-propagation algorithms
- sphereCLAW — Multi-block code for cubed sphere grids
- MHDCLAW — Constrained transport algorithm for MHD