ARC NW Publication Guidelines
- Any member of the Alliance for Reducing Cancer, Northwest (ARC NW) can publish an article in a journal or submit an abstract to a meeting on a topic related to ARC NW projects. Authors are encouraged to invite everyone involved in the project to be a co-author, provided they are willing to meet the requirements of authorship (see #2 below).
- Authorship and credit is provided in keeping with standard rules found in the American Journal of Public Health.
- Credit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and National Cancer Institute with the following statement: This publication was supported in part by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Cancer Institute through the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Network, a network within the CDC's Prevention Research Centers Program (Grant U48-DP-001911).
- If ARC NW is mentioned in the article, a copy of an abstract or other summary document needs to be sent to the ARC NW Project Director for review by a member of the ARC NW Management Group two weeks before submission.
- Once the document is published, a copy should be sent to the ARC NW Project Director.
For more information, contact:
Thuy Vu, MPH
ARC NW Project Director