We suggest that the job description is as detailed as possible, so our students know what is expected of them. A comprehensive job description also helps them to plan and prepare for a sustainable work/school mix. The following points should be addressed in the job description:
- Position: Intern (Accounting, Marketing etc. or very broad, Business Major)
- Expected working hours per week.
- Academic Credits: Available/Not Available (Academic credit can only be earned if the student will have a learning experience, and if the company has assigned a supervisor that will work with the student)
- Compensation: (if yes, how much)
- Short description of the business (This is where you promote the business)
- Job Description (As detailed as possible, expectation such as working from home or in the office etc.)
- Desired Skills & Experience (Knowledge of MS Word, Excel etc.)
- Application deadline
- Link to the company website
- Company Logo in a tif or jpg file
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us either by e-mail or phone.