NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Cadence Aerospace, Giddens Operations is a world-class manufacturer of precision machined components, sheet metal, and metal forming for the aerospace industry. We have been a local company in the beautiful Pacific Northwest for over 30 years.
Our state-of-the-art 105,000 square foot facility is located in Everett Washington, the hub of the aerospace manufacturing industry. We have invested extensively in advanced technologies and state-of-the-art equipment.
If you are looking to join a company that values their employees and proud of the work they do, then we want you on our team.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Intern Part-time Day shift
Works under the direction of the Accounting department to perform accounts payable functions, accounts receivable functions and inventory management functions.
- High A/P entry volume with exceptional accuracy
- A/R processing with daily cash posting
- Reconcile monthly vendor accounts to clear A/P discrepancy
- Assist in purchase/AP discrepancies
- Miscellaneous excel workbooks to track adhoc projects
- Daily time card entry for burden hour work center capture
- Back up for Weekly Productivity and Hours worksheet and related reporting
- Weekly and month end closing reporting activities for above areas
- Back up to Issue, enter and maintain cycle count inventory process
- Back up to Accountants I and III during ERP implementation process
- Perform Accounting Department internal audit functions as assigned
- Research miscellaneous purchasing issues as assigned
- Back up VOI billing as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Student having completed 2 to 3 years of Accounting course work
- Proficient Excel skills
- Experience with Vantage and or Visual ERP products
- Well organized with strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ability to think logically and methodically to resolve issues
- Strong team player with ability to work on individually owned tasks
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritizing tasks to meet both individual and team goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please reply to:
2600 94th St. SW Suite 150
Everett, WA 98204