NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Online Marketing Interns (at Tech Startups via Eastside Incubator)
Several tech start-ups at Eastside Incubator are offering exciting Content Marketing intern positions. As start-ups, we have fast-paced, energetic and intimate environments. We are looking for fun, driven, smart, and savvy interns to be part of our growing companies. You will working with tech start-up founders to gain expertise in the latest innovations and ideas in Marketing, making significant business impact.
Our content marketing intern will assist with key elements of online marketing strategy and implementation, including:
- Research best practices and trends in content and social media marketing and brainstorm with team members.
- Implement content and social media marketing plans, monitor outcomes, and modify plans to improve results.
- Blog management and engagement: editing and curate blog content, responding to comments, and building a network of bloggers.
- Social media engagement: Building a community of target audience on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
What you can expect:
- Be a part of an innovative and fun-loving early-stage start-up team.
- Develop the highly marketable skills of social media and content marketing.
- The opportunity to establish your own professional online presence, along with coaching and feedback to help you learn and grow.
- An addition to your resume that demonstrates ownership and success.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Be fluent in the best practices in online marketing.
Our interns will come away with real world experience and success they can use on their resume and accelerate their career growth. We are open to working with you for school credit. We can customize work to your schedule with flexible hours. Eastside Incuabor is located in Redmond, WA, near Microsoft main campus.
What we expect:
- You love online marketing and have a passion for Social Media.
- You are familiar with social media management tools and techniques.
- You’re a skilled writer who knows how to adapt to your audience and loves conveying important information quickly and concisely.
- You’re a self-starter, a quick learner and open-minded.
- You adapt and change quickly in a tech startup business environment.
- You’re curious and unafraid of challenges.
Here are some of the companies at Eastside Incubator
looking for marketing interns:
Understanding Geeks Made Simple. We’re a new and unique technical recruiting training program that helps recruiters understand software development technologies and learn to speak geek.
Is looking for a Social Marketing Intern to help us define and roll out our social marketing plan. You will have an opportunity to build valuable skills for working with large companies and be part of the very exciting “big data” industry. Appuri is an award-winning company in the high-tech space that has worked with Activision on Call of Duty Elite, with HBO on HBO GO for Apple TV and most recently with a large game developer on iOS.
Is looking for a growth hacking intern – Growth-hacking-internship
Payboard helps software companies turn trial users into paying customers using simple analytics and simple communications.
Is a prediction engine that focus on Marketing and Sales to get them next set of customer to go after based on their current customers. It does this based on creating an ideal customer profile based on existing customers and then connecting with social web, Internet, Marketing Automation, CRM and contact databases based on company info, products cross section, who the user is, what they do and how similar they are to the people you’ve already sold to. This intelligence helps Marketing deliver better quality, more detailed leads to Sales, and it helps Sales hone in on the right prospects. We are working with world class companies that are in Inc 500 to leader in their space.
We are reinventing corporate meetings to be more collaborative and productive. Changing the world, one meeting at a time.
Improves online ratings of service businesses by capturing customer feedback on-site using tablets and influence their online reputation with offline customer experience.
is a subscription service that tracks your expanding social networks, alerting you when your contacts make new connections. For salespeople, and other roles that rely on relationships to be successful, OFunnel enables more effective lead generation. We are a Techstars company with experienced founders, seed funding and solid customer traction.
Is a management solution for NoSQL databases on public and private clouds. ScaleGrid is currently primarily focussed on MongoDB in the public cloud. Our MongoDB solution mongodirector.com manages the entire lifecycle of mongodb servers including provisioning, scale, high availability, disaster recovery, upgrade, patching, monitoring, backup & restore. ScaleGrid is growing rapidly and we are looking to build a small and effective team to lead us forward.
Safe curated video experiences for kids. We are building video services that create engaging environments where kids can safely watch only age-appropriate content from across the web on their mobile devices.How to Apply
If you’re interested in finding out more about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you and start our conversation. Please drop us a line addressed to Ms. Mei Lu at email@example.com. In your email, please indicate the companies you’re interested in.