NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
ATI (Abasys Technologies Inc) seeking Marketing Intern
Abasys Technologies, Inc is seeking a marketing intern to work closely with ATI marketing and technical team.
Who we are:
Abasys Technologies, Inc (“ATI”) is a spin off from World Wide Technologies, Inc (“WWTI”), which was founded in 1987 in Richardson, Texas. WWTI has provided high tech consulting to several fortune 500 companies and government agencies. ATI continues to have a proven track record of delivering Effective Solutions through Innovative Technologies. ATI is a premier one-stop-shop for small and medium sized businesses that require Web & Mobile Apps, Custom Software, Portal Development, E-Commerce Solutions, Technical Recruiting, and other related services.
What you can expect:
- We will mentor and groom you with several marketing exercises such as digital marketing, in bound & out bound marketing, crowd-funding, VC funding and more.
- We will provide mentorship and training in technical areas such as SEO, CMS platform (WordPress & Drupal), web technologies, mobile app technologies, CRM, SharePoint etc.
- We’d provide hands-on work, mentorship and provide feedback.
- Flexible work schedules that will help you focus on other areas of career development.
Skills and Expectations of the intern:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding for technology product development concepts.
- Familiar with websites, mobile apps, e-commerce, social media and online marketing.
- Comfortable with speaking in events or in small group.
- Comfortable with Marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Participate in events, promotions, client demo and other activities as required.
Mostly remote, so candidates can use their own laptops/devices. Sometime in person meetings will be needed at ATI’s Bellevue offices, at conferences or client’s site. ATI’s local offices are located at Bellevue downtown (Bellevue Way and 8th St NE). Business casuals will be fine.
Candidates will work with ATI’s personnel as well ATI’s real clients.How to Apply
Email your resume, or/and portfolio URL or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may submit your cover letter and resume to this internship board.
Your correspondence and cover letter should be addressed to Ms. Irene Hutchinson