Marketing & Sales Intern
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
At ChemPoint, we’re revolutionizing the way chemicals are bought and sold. Our company is an internet-enabled marketing and sales organization with a focus on fine and specialty chemicals. We offer paid internships that provide a great opportunity for you to apply critical thinking skills and the knowledge gained from your current curriculum in a real-world professional environment.
IN YOUR NEW CAREER YOU WILL
- You will work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and technology-driven environment, surrounded by a highly-collaborative team of people who are passionate, smart, and fun to work with.
- You will gain valuable experience in marketing and sales in a business-to-business sales model.
- You will provide general support to core business units, including maintaining and updating product databases.
- You will manage industry- and product-focused projects, performing chemical market research and data analysis.
- You will drive company growth by researching and creating product marketing campaigns.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing a 4 year degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, business, marketing, or related disciplines are ideal candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal English language and communication skills.
- High-energy level paired with curiosity and keen desire to learn and understand business issues in a dynamic, aggressively-growing company.
- Interest in pursuing a career in chemical sales and marketing.
- Self-motivated with high-achiever mentality, entrepreneurial spirit, and strong leadership skills, decision-making abilities, and work ethic.
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
*Please include a cover letter.