Part-Time Accounting Intern
We are a professional business consulting firm with specialties in finance, accounting, tax, and audit. We strive to provide value added services beyond the standard accounting services billed by the hour and consider our clients as important as family. Accounting Resources USA individuals will take the time to understand your needs and drivers of your business. With a strong leadership team, experienced advisers and success stories to back our proven results, Accounting Resources USA will become a valuable business partner with your organization.
Accounting Resources USA has highly trained and experienced Accountants and CPA’s that are available to assist your business with internal or external audit reviews, payroll, tax issues, compilations and all your bookkeeping services. We are able to provide services for all levels of businesses, from start ups to mature corporations.
Our services include international business and foreign currency transactions. We understand the complexity in business tax issues, intercompany loans, and the import/export of goods. Specific experience is with Europe, Canada, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Brazil, Israel, and China.
JOB TITLE: PART-TIME ACCOUNTING INTERN
ARUSA is looking for an Accounting intern. The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Assist with monthly accounting close efforts including the preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Assist with preparation of Federal and State Taxes.
- Assist with administering internal control policies, procedures and processes for accounting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible and effective in a fast-paced, frequently changing work environment while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
- Organized with the ability to track tasks.
- Ability to process and enter data accurately.
- Support ad hoc projects.
Applicants should be an Accounting Major with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attentions to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Hourly Stipend $7.25How to Apply
Please address your application to Ms. Melissa Olson