The graduate training program consists of three components: formal courses, teaching, and research. In light of the interdisciplinary nature of the training, specific requirements are kept to a minimum, to allow for maximal flexibility. Students are encouraged to consult with their faculty supervisors to design a program best suited to their interests and needs. See the links below for more detail on program requirements.
- Yearly Timeline: logistics for each year in the program
- Program Curriculum: course, teaching, and research requirements
- Courses: required courses and list of approved electives
- General Exam: timeline and requirements for the general exam
- Thesis & Dissertation: resources for preparing a thesis and dissertation
- Downloads & Links: reference list of useful forms, websites, and fellowships
- Student Achievements: list of awards to honor students in the program for their accomplishments