Welcome to the Bone Curriculum web page. This is a project of the Education Committee of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR). It is intended for use by students from high school to medical school.
ASBMR's mission is to promote excellence in bone and mineral research, foster integration of clinical and basic sciences and facilitate a translation of our science to health care and clinical practice.
Some of the web pages require the flash player, which is available as a free download from Adobe. The material in this site is available for educational purposes and may be used in classrooms. The material may not be used for commercial purposes without permission from the ASBMR Education Committee. The authors and designer of these web pages have received no financial support.
This site, like science, is a work in progress. Check back for updates.
* Merry Jo Oursler, PhD, Mayo Clinic, chair
* Susan M. Ott, MD, University of Washington, webmaster
* Julia Billiard, PhD, Wyeth Research, Collegeville, PA
* Laura Calvi, MD, University of Rochester
* Di Chen, MD, PhD, University of Rochester
* Marian Hannan, DSc, MPH, Harvard University
* Babatunde Oyajobi, PhD, University of Texas, San Antonio
* Pamela Taxel, MD, University of Connecticut
* Earline Marshall, Staff Liaison
* Stuart Ralston, Council Liaison
* Jane B. Lian, PhD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
* Dan Bikle, MD, PhD, University of California San Francisco
* Jeffrey P. Gorski, PhD, University of Missouri
* Thomas Spelsberg, PhD, Mayo Clinic
* Theresa Guise, MD, University of Virginia
* Mary Goldring, PhD, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
* Marja Marie Hurley, MD, University of Connecticut
* Margaret Seton, MD, Harvard University
* Marian Young, PhD, National Institutes of Health
* Brendan Boyce, MD, University of Rochester
* Teresita Bellido, PhD, University of Arkansas
* Jan M. Bruder, MD, University of Texas Health Science Center
* Christopher S. Kovacs, MD, FRCPC, FACP, Memorial University of Newfoundland
* Benjamin Z. Leder, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
* Clinton T. Rubin, PhD, State University of New York
Send email message to webmaster
Word file about linking policies