- BRAINS will be at SfN San Diego BRAINS will be at the November Society for Neuroscience meeting in San Diego. We will be at Exhibit Hall at booth #4007. We also have a poster in the Theme J Poster Session, see poster 24.10SA. Stop by and see us.
- BRAINS reunion in San Diego A reunion for 2013 and 2014 BRAINS Symposium participants, panelists, and board members will take place on November 13th at BiCE Restaurant in San Diego. We hope to see you there!
- BRAINS team has paper published in CBE-LSE The BRAINS team has a paper published in September 2016 issue of CBE LSE. The paper is titled “Learning to Thrive: Building Diverse Scientists’ Access to Community and Resources through the BRAINS Program.” Read more about it at lifescied.org.
- BRAINS in the News University of Washington's UW Today featured the BRAINS Symposium. Click here to read the article.
- BRAINS Program ApprovedThe BRAINS program was approved by the NIH and implemented in September of 2011. The program is made possible with National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) National Institutes of Health grant 1R25NS076416-01.