- BRAINS 2017 applications are open We are now accepting applications for the 2017 BRAINS Fellows and Affiliates Program. Applications accepted until 9:00 AM (PT) on May 22, 2017.
- Presentation at Understanding Interventions Conference The BRAINS Team gave a presentation at the March 2017 Understanding Interventions Conference
- Learn more about the BRAINS Program SfN members can login and check out some highlights from our 2016 SfN workshop called Creating Connections in Support of Diverse Neuroscientists
- BRAINS Program Renewed In December 2016, the BRAINS Program received a renewal reward from NINDS. BRAINS is now funded through 2021.
- BRAINS team has paper published in CBE-LSE The BRAINS team has a paper published in September 2016 issue of CBE LSE. The paper is titled “Learning to Thrive: Building Diverse Scientists’ Access to Community and Resources through the BRAINS Program.” Read more about it at lifescied.org.
- BRAINS in the News University of Washington's UW Today featured the BRAINS Symposium. Click here to read the article.
- BRAINS Program Approved The BRAINS program was approved by the NIH and implemented in September of 2011. The program is made possible with National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) National Institutes of Health grant 1R25NS076416-01.