- The application window for the 2014 BRAINS Symposium closed on April 4th. We look forward to seeing you in September.
- BRAINS is now accepting applications! Applications will be accepted through February 28, 2014. Please visit the Symposium Application page to access the application and application instructions.
- It was great to see many BRAINS participants, panelists, and board members at the Society for Neuroscience meeting and the BRAINS reunion. We also made many new contacts at the BRAINS exhibit booth!
- A reunion for 2013 BRAINS Symposium participants, panelists, and board members took place at Bice Ristorante during the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting.
- BRAINS hosted an exhibit booth at the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting November 10-13, 2013.
- BRAINS mentoring circles launched in January and February of 2013. Three mentoring circles have been formed. Click here for more information.
- The inaugural BRAINS Symposium took place at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington from January 10-13, 2013.
- Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting: BRAINS hosted an exhibit booth at the SfN Annual Meeting in New Orleans from October 14-16, 2012.
- BRAINS in the News: University of Washington's UW Today featured the BRAINS Symposium. Click here to read the article.
- A date and location has been set for the 2013 BRAINS Symposium! It will take place at the IslandWood Conference Center on Bainbridge Island, Washington from January 10-13, 2013. The symposium will be free to participants with the exception of travel to and from the event.
- The BRAINS program was approved by the NIH and the program implemented in September of 2011. The program is made possible with National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) National Institutes of Health grant 1R25NS076416-01.