2014 Panelists and Speakers
As a part of the 2014 BRAINS Symposium, a group of dynamic and successful scientists are invited to participate as panelists, facilitators, and speakers.
The following panelists and speakers will participate in the September 2014 Symposium:
- Dr. Rick Baugh, Independent Consultant with C.R. Baugh and Associates
- Dr. Goldie Byrd, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and Nathan F. Simms Endowed Professor of Biology at North Carolina A&T University
- Dr. Scott Edwards, Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology and Alexander Agassiz Professor of Zoology, Harvard University
- Dr. Anne Etgen, Professor Emerita of Neuroscience at Yeshiva University's Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Dr. Fay Guarraci, Professor of Psychology at Southwestern University
- Christopher Loving, Founder, Leadership Institute for Tomorrow and Loving Leadership, Inc.
- Dr. Joe Martinez, Professor of Psychology, University of Illinois Chicago
- Dr. Kenneth Maynard, Global Program Leader, CNS Therapeutic Area Unit, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Sheri Mizumori, BRAINS PI and Chair and Professor of Psychology at the University of Washington and Co-Director of Center for Integrative Neuroscience
- Dr. JoAnn Moody, Faculty Development and Faculty Diversity Specialist
- Dr. Tony Nunez, Professor of Psychology/Neuroscience and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Postdoctoral Training at Michigan State University
- Dr. Kathie Olsen, Founder and Managing Director of ScienceWorks
- Dr. Pamela Scott-Johnson, Associate Professor of Psychology and Interim Dean of the College of Liberal Arts at Morgan State University
- Dr. Joseph Sisneros, Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Washington
- Dr. Cedric Williams, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia
Speakers at previous symposia are available on the Prior Symposia page.