2014 Panelists and Speakers
As a part of the 2014 BRAINS Symposium, a group of dynamic and successful scientists are invited to participate as panelists, facilitators, and speakers.
The following panelists and speakers will participate in the September 2014 Symposium:
- Dr. Rick Baugh, Independent Consultant with C.R. Baugh and Associates
- Dr. Goldie Bird, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and Nathan F. Simms Endowed Professor of Biology at North Carolina A&T University
- Dr. Scott Edwards, Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology and Alexander Agassiz Professor of Zoology
- Dr. Anne Etgen, Professor Emerita of Neuroscience at Yeshiva University's Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Dr. Sheri Mizumori, BRAINS PI and Chair and Professor of Psychology at the University of Washington and Co-Director of Center for Integrative Neuroscience
- Dr. Pamela Scott-Johnson, Associate Professor of Psychology and Interim Dean of the College of Liberal Arts at Morgan State University
- Dr. Joseph Sisneros, Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Washington
- Dr. Cedric Williams, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia
Speakers at previous symposia are available on the Prior Symposia page.