Interested in Joining the Bush Lab?
- UW Undergraduate Students: No opportunities available at this time.
- UW Graduate Students: Opportunities are available for a range of instrumental, biological, and physical projects. Interested students are encouraged to attend our weekly group meeting. Please contact Matt Bush for additional information.
- UW PREP. We participate in the UW Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP). The goal of the program is to bring underrepresented and disadvantaged students to UW for one year following their graduation with a baccalaureate degree to facilitate their subsequent enrollment into graduate school in the biomedical sciences. Please see the program site for additional information.
- Prospective Graduate Students: Prospective graduate students should apply through the Chemistry Graduate Program or the Biological Physics, Structure, and Design Program.
- Prospective Postdocs: Please contact Matt Bush for additional information. We also participate in the Sackler Scholars Program in Integrative Biophysics, which can support inter-departmental postdoctoral fellows in cross-disciplinary research.