- Daniele Canzani graduated from Florida State University in 2015 with a BS in Biochemistry. He then worked for the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, where he developed UHPLC-MS/MS methods for the identification of antibiotic and pesticide residues in agricultural commodities. He joined the Bush Lab in the Winter of 2016.
- Daniele Canzani, Domnita̧ -Valeria Rusnac, Ning Zheng, and Matthew F. Bush. Degronomics: Mapping the Interacting Peptidome of a Ubiquitin Ligase Using an Integrative Mass Spectrometry Strategy. Anal. Chem. 2019, 91, 12775-12783.
- Domniţa-Valeria Rusnac, Hsiu-Chuan Lin, Daniele Canzani, Karena X. Tien, Thomas R. Hinds, Ashley F. Tsue, Matthew F. Bush, Hsueh-Chi S. Yen, Ning Zheng. Recognition of Diglycine C-end Degron by CRL2KLHDC2 Ubiquitin Ligase. Mol. Cell 2018, 72, 813–822.
- Daniele Canzani, Kenneth J. Laszlo, and Matthew F. Bush. “Ion Mobility of Proteins in Nitrogen Gas: Effects of Charge State, Charge Distribution, and Structure. J. Phys. Chem. B. 2018, 122(25), 5625-5634.
- Daniele Canzani, Matthew Standland, Kevin Hsieh, Walter Hammock, and Fadi Aldeek. “UHPLC-MS/MS Method for the Quantitation of Penicillin G and Metabolites in Citrus Fruit using Internal Standards.” J. Chromatogr. B. 2017, 1044, 87-94.
- Daniele Canzani and Fadi Aldeek. “UHPLC-MS/MS Analysis of Penicillin G and its Major Metabolites in Citrus.” LCGC North America 2017, 34.
- Fadi Aldeek, Daniele Canzani, Matthew Standland, Kevin Hsieh. “LC-MS/MS Validation of a Residue Analysis Method for Penicillin G and its Metabolites in Commercial Orange Juice.” J. AOAC. Int. 2017, 100, 198-197.
- Fadi Aldeek, Daniele Canzani, Matthew Standland, Mark Crosswhite, Ghislain Gerard, and Walter Hammock. “Identification of Penicillin G Metabolites under Various Environment Conditions using UHPLC-MS/MS.” J. Agric. Food Chem. 2016, 64, 6100-6107.
- ACS Division of Analytical Chemistry Graduate Student Fellowship, 2020
- Mickey and Karen Schurr Graduate Merit Fellowship, 2019
- NIH Molecular Biophysics Training Program Fellowship, 2018
- UW Excellence in Chemistry Graduate Student Fellowship, 2016
- FSU Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry Undergraduate Researcher Award, 2015