BOOKS | MOBILE DEVICES
This is a demonstration archive which is part
of a research project of DXARTS/CARTAH, University
Materials on the site are limited to the eclectic
examples which have been gathered from UW resources
by DXARTS/CARTAH. Links from external sites are welcome.
Materials in the archive include:
- works in the public domain
and converted to digital format [Books]
- links to other UW research projects [UW Created Reference Works]
- links to external resources [Links to External Catalogues and Indexes]
The copyright of any file within this site belongs to its creator.
Anyone may use these files without requesting permission so long as
they are not sold or not re-distributed with alteration of any kind or
not used without acknowledgement of the owner. Accepting the restrictions
in this paragraph is a necessary condition for the use of this site by
clicking on any of its links.
- Baedeker's Southern Germany
and Austria - Including Hungary and Transylvania
by Karl Baedeker (Firm)
- Transylvania by
- Romanian Stories
compiled by Lucy Byng
- Bessarabia: Russia and
Roumania on the Black Sea by Charles Upson Clark
- Letopisetul, Tarii Moldovei
(1359-1595) by Simion Dascalul [XML PART.][PDF]
- Travels in Southern Russia,
and the Crimea; through Hungary, Wallachia, & Moldavia,
during the Year 1837 by M. Anatole de Demidoff
- The Balkans:
Roumania, Bulgaria, Servia and Montenegro by William Miller, M.A. (Oxon.)
- Hungary and Transylvania;
with Remaks on Their Condition, Social, Political, and
Economical by John Paget, ESQ.
- Music to the First Volume
Music scores and mp3 files to the first volume of the book were created using two processes: music score OCR scanning and direct use of Sibelius software.
- Roumania Past and
Present by James Samuelson
- Memoirs of A Russian
Governor: Bessarabia by Prince Serge Dmitriyevich Urussov
- Palmyra and Zenobia by Dr. William Wright
- The present state of Turkey; or a description
of the political, civil, and religious, constitution, government
and laws of the Ottoman Empire by Thomas Thornton, ESQ.
- Bessarabia and Bukovina by I. Nistor
- KATA IѠϨANNHС Coptic Gospel of John (1:1-14)
UW HOSTED REFERENCE WORKS
EXTERNAL CATALOGUES AND INDEXES
Create your own visitor map!