- Disability in Washington State. [Olympia, WA]: Washington State Department of Health, Community and Family Health Division, Genetic Services Section; University of Washington, Center for Disability Policy and Research; 2006 May. View Article (PDF)
- Patrick DL & CDPR (2002). Leading Health Indicators: Physical Activity, Overweight and Obesity, Tobacco Use, and Access to Care. Presented at The Healthy People 2010 Chapter 6 National Forum held in Atlanta, Georgia on 20-21 September 2002. View Article (PDF)
- Belza B, Topolski TD, Kinne S, & Patrick DL (2002). Does adherence make a difference? Results from a Randomized Clinical Trial. Nursing Research, 51(5) p.285-291.
- Edwards TC, Huebner CE, Connell FA, & Partick DL (2002). Adolescent Quality of Life, Part I: Conceptual and measurement model. Journal of Adolescence. 25(3), 275-286.
- Patrick DL, Edwards TC, & Topolski, TD (2002) Adolescent Quality of Life, Part II: Initial Validation of a New Instrument. Journal of Adolescence. 25(3), 287-300.
- Romer LT, Porter A, Richardson ML (2002) Research, Advocacy, and the Making of Public Policy. TASH Connections, March-April 2002. View Article (PDF)
- Romer LT, Richardson ML, Nahom D, Aigbe E, & Porter A (2002). Providing Family Support Through Community Guides. Mental Retardation, 40(3), 191-200. View Article (PDF)
- Topolski TD, Edwards TC, & Patrick DL (2002). User's Manual and Interpretation Guide for the Youth Quality of Life (YQOL) Instruments. Seattle, WA: University of Washington, Department of Health Services.
- Patrick DL, Ramsey S, Kinne S, Spencer AC, Belza B, & Topolski TD (2001). An Economic Evaluation of warm water excercise for persons with osteoarthritis. Medical Care 39(5), 413-424.
- Patrick DL, Engleberg RA, Curtis JR (2001). Evaluating the Quality of Dying and Death. Journal of Pain & Symptom Management, 22(3), 717-726.
- Ramsey S, Spencer AC, Topolski TD, Belza B, & Patrick DL (2001). Alternative care among older adults with Osteoarthritis participating in a warm water excercise program. Athritis and Rheumatism, 45(3), 222-227.
- Topolski TD, Patrick DL, Edwards TC, Huebner C, Connell FA, & Mount K (2001). Quality of life amont adolescents engaging in health risk behaviors. Journal of Adolescent Health, 29, 426-435.
- Kinne S (2000, Fall). Disability in Washington Washington Public Health, 17, 10.
- Nahom D, Richardson ML, Romer LT, & Porter A (2000). Family Support and Community Guiding. Journal of Families in Society, November-December 2000.
- Patrick DL, Kinne S, Engelberg RA, Pearlman RA (2000). Functional Status and Percieved Quality of Life in Adults with and without Chronic Conditions. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 38(9 suppl. 2).
- Kinne S, Patrick DL, Maher EJ (1999). Correlates of exercise maintenance among people with mobility impairments. Disability and Rehabilitation, 53(1), 71-76.
- Maher EJ, Kinne S, Patrick DL (1999). 'Finding a good thing': The use of quantitative and qualitative methods to evaluate an exercise class and promote exercise for adults with mobility impairments. Disability and Rehabilitation, 53(1), 71-76.
- Patrick DL, Martin ML, Bushnell DM, Yalcin I, Wagner TH, Buesching DP (1999). Quality of Life of Women with Urinary Incontinence: Further Development of the Incontinence Quality of Life Instrument (I-QOL). Urology , 53(1), 71-76.
- Spencer AC, Kinne S, Belza BL, Ramsey SC, & Patrick DL (1998). Recruiting adults with osteoarthritis into an aquatic exercise class: Strategies for a statewide intervention. Athritis Care and Research, 11, 455-462.
- Estroff SE, Patrick DL, Zimmer CR, Lachicotte WS (1997). Pathways to Disability Income Among Persons with Severe Persistent Psychiatric Disorders. Milbank Quarterly, 75(4), 495-532.
- Patrick DL (1997). Rethinking Prevention for People with Disabilities: I. A Conceptual Model for Promoting Health. American Journal of Health Promotion, 11(4), 257-260. View Article (PDF) Figure 1.1 (PDF)
- Patrick DL, Richardson M, Starks HE, Rose MA, Kinne S (1997). Rethinking Prevention For People With Disabilities: II. A Framework For Designing Interventions. American Journal of Health Promotion, 11(4), 261-263. View Article (PDF)