The UW CFAR International Core provides technical assistance and mentorship to select international laboratory sites in order to achieve good laboratory practices and enhanced capacity.
- Advice on reagent and supply selection
- Specimen processing and molecular diagnostics training
- Lab equipment operations and maintenance training
- Quality Control Testing
- Good Clinical Practice training
- Consultation with laboratory personnel in order to support ongoing projects
- Directory of international research laboratories that can provide testing for outside studies on a fee-for-service or contract basis
If you have a UW-affiliated international AIDS-related research project, and you would like to request laboratory support, please contact cfarintl at uw.edu.
*Some services may require a small contribution of FTE, depending on the amount of support needed and the resources available to the investigator.