Location: Ninth and Jefferson Building room 707 (7th floor), 908 Jefferson St, Seattle WA
The CFAR Health Economics Impact Study Team (HEIST) is holding a half day workshop on an Introduction to Health Economics. More info on the agenda to follow.
The session will cover:
- Session 1: Healthcare Inteventions, Economic Value, and the Importance of Economic Evaluation
- Session 2: Overview and Best Practices in Understanding and Interpreting Cost Data
- Session 4: Unit costs you can Use
- Session 5: Using MAthematical Models for Health Economic Analyses
- Session 6: Guidelines to Conducting Quality Economic Evaluation