The CFAR Implementation Science Mini-Course provides an introduction into the theory, methodology, and apication of implementation science for HIV/STD programs in developing countries.
For more information, see the CFAR course description.
Presentations are as follows:
- Welcome - Gloyd
- Introduction to IS - Sherr
- Dissecting the 'Know-Do Gap' - Wasserheit
- Impact Evaluation and Study Designs to Measure Effectiveness - Ng
- IS Study Methodologies: Stepped Wedge - Hughes
- Surveillance Systems and IS (Part 1 / Part 2) - Gimbel
- Qualitative Health Systems Research (Part 1 / Part 2) - Pfeiffer
- Quaity Improvement - Kohler
- Introduction to Optimization Models - Ghate
- IS and Policy Change - Gloyd