The UW CFAR International Core provides assistance with international purchasing and procurement as well as assistance navigating the rules and regulations of international shipping.
- investigator training on procurement policy and procedure
- rate negotiation for bulk purchase
- pricing and procurement of equipment and supplies
- to send in a procurement request, please fill out this form 
- investigator training on shipping (IATA and dangerous goods)
- shipping assistance for hazardous materials or laboratory equipment
- international shipping support, please fill out this form 
To request to send supplies to Kenya, please fill out this form 
If you have a UW-affiliated international AIDS-related research project, and you would like to request assistance with procurement or shipping, please contact cfarintl at uw.edu.
*Some services may require a small contribution of FTE, depending on the amount of support needed and the resources available to the investigator.