UW/FHCRC CFAR members are comprised of faculty, trainees, research scientists, and other HIV investigators involved in HIV/AIDS research at our 4 affiliated institutions (University of Washington, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle Biomed, Seattle Children’s), as well as many international affiliates, and regional partners.
CFAR members are entitled to:
- Access Core facilities at little or no cost
- Become a Member of a Scientific Working Group to collaborate with other researchers working in a specific area of interest
- Apply for or propose colleagues for Developmental Core  or International Core  funding opportunities
- Apply for CFAR supplemental funding opportunities
- Receive email notices of HIV-related symposia, conferences, seminars, trainings, funding opportunities, employment opportunities, and other useful information.
To become a CFAR-affiliated member, email Michelle Ward at middlemj at uw.edu or fill out a membership form .
Questions about CFAR membership can be directed to Michelle Ward at middlemj at uw.edu.