What investigator's can use the Center?
All applications must demonstrate scientific merit and relevance to goals of the center such as
further research into understanding the pathophysiology of CF and developing new therapeutic
approaches to improve the lives of patients with CF. Priority will be given to investigators as follows:
- Recipients of pilot funding from core center
- Investigators at UW or its affiliated institutions with peer-reviewed funding in a CF related field, as well as trainees working under supervision of the PI
- Young investigators (Assistant Professors, Acting Assistant Professors and Instructors) and post-doctoral fellows without peer reviewed funding but developing a research career in CF at the University of Washington.
- Funded investigators from institutions outside UW and their trainees
- Non-funded senior investigators with novel proposals highly relevant to CF research and collaborating with an established P30 core user.
To access services from any of the cores, please complete the CFRTC Core Services Request Form. You may also contact any of Core Directors directly with questions.
Are there fees for using these cores.
Currently there are no fees associated with use of the core services. As the user base increases, a nominal fee for service may be instituted