Resources, Fact Sheets and Links
The UW Center for Genomics and Public Health provides up-to-date information on genomics and what this new science means to health care and public health practice. In this section, you can find information on:
- Tools for Public Health Professionals provide resource guides,presentation and commentary to enable the incorporation of genomics into the public health workforce.
- Spotlights and other short, informational segments provide general information on diseases with a genetic component and genetic tests to detect the conditions.
- Publications: Center and Others includes a wide range of materials published by researchers affiliated with CGPH. The Center has a strong track record of peer-reviewed publications. We have also listed non-CGPH scientific articles on topics related to genomics.
- Links to Other Resources non-CGPH educational materials and resources. They have been selected from a wealth of outside resources based on their utility and value to public health professionals and categorized for ease of use.
- Genetics in the News contains an archive of genetics-related news articles that have been featured on our website in the past.
- Health Topics contains reports and working group activities published by the CGPH on various health conditions.
- DNA Day includes a brief summary on the origins of the day and how it is commemorated.