Calendar of Events
Directions & Transportation
CHDD Conference rooms, AV equipment & support
Policy & Equipment
Checkout | CD150
| Behavior Observation Laboratory (BOL) Studios | Contact
CHDD conference rooms
- You may bring you own USB drive and plug into the Windows 7 computer system. USB memory stick drives are available in each room to transfer your presentation materials from your laptop to the presentation system.
- Room CD365 also has an LCD projection system for those that don't wish to use the built-in presentation system.
- CHDD's 98 seat, wheelchair accessible auditorium is also available for use as a conference rooms if the other rooms are unavailable.
- Permanently stationed equipment in all rooms include:
- teleconference phone
Policy & Equipment Checkout
- Keys to equipment cabinets in CD454, 365 and 301 are picked up and dropped off in CD399
- For equipment assistance/training contact Devon Bacon at 206-685-0728:
- report equipment failures, bulb burnout or other
problems immediately. Give detailed information about the problem and room
Contact / Support Personnel
Devon Bacon is located in room CD397 in the CHDD Clinic building.