Calendar of Events
CHDD Outlook Newsletter
Directions & Transportation
Directions to CHDD from the east (520) to S1 South Campus Parking
From the east (520): Driving to S1 South Campus Parking
- From eastbound State Route 520, take the exit for Montlake Boulevard NE. Turn left onto Montlake and continue north.
- At the first traffic light after the drawbridge, turn left (west) onto NE Pacific Street. Drive past the Medical Center.
- Turn left on 15th Ave. NE.
- At the end of 15th Avenue, follow the arterial as it swings left (east). The campus parking gatehouse (Gate #6) will be straight ahead. Stop at the gatehouse for directions and a parking permit.
Limited parking is available in the S1 parking garage, located behind the UWMC, west of the CHDD building. Lot S1 has a height restriction of 7’ 5”. A cash payment of $15.00 is required upon entry. Enter the mid-level of the S1 Parking Garage (west end). After parking, walk out of S1 at the east end and enter CHDD Clinic building. At appointment check-in, patients or their family members may request a partial discount voucher. Present this voucher at the gate house upon exit from the parking area.
Monday – Friday 6:00 am – midnight
Saturdays 7:30 am – 4 pm
Getting from S1 South Campus Parking to the CHDD
S1 parking has 3 levels: top (street level), middle, and bottom. From the middle level, visitors walk out the east exit to CHDD, wheelchairs use the designated route on the southeast corner of the lot. There is no elevator access from the bottom level of S1 parking.
- Exit the eastern end of the S1 parking area, enter the western CHDD building entrance. Take elevator to the second floor of the building where the reception area for the clinics is located
Walking to the CHDD from UWMC Parking handout
More transportation and parking options on CHDD Directions home page
University of Washington • Center on Human Development
and Disability Box 357920 • Seattle WA 98195-7920 USA • 206-543-7701
Copyright © 1996—2008 Center on Human Development and Disability. Updated: April 3, 2014