Calendar of Events
CHDD Outlook Newsletter
Directions & Transportation
Directions to CHDD from I-5 to the Surgery Pavilion Parking Garage
Driving to Surgery Pavilion Parking
- From I-5 northbound or southbound, take exit #168B (Bellevue/Kirkland) to State Route 520.
- Drive (east) about one mile on 520. Take the first exit off 520 for Montlake Boulevard. Turn left onto Montlake and continue north.
- Cross the drawbridge and turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street at the traffic light; move to the left-hand lane.
- Turn left at the first light and follow the signs for Emergency and Parking.
- Stay to the left; do not enter Emergency loading. At the stop sign, make an immediate left into the Surgery Pavilion Parking garage.
The Surgery Pavilion Parking Garage, accessed off of N.E. Pacific Street next to the Emergency Room entrance, is primarily for Surgery Pavilion and CHDD patients and their visitors. The Surgery Pavilion has a height restriction of 9’ 6” on Level P1. Levels P2 & P3 (2nd & 3rd fl oor) have a height restriction of 6’ 7”. Take elevator and follow signs to the 3rd fl oor (main UWMC entrance).
Getting from Surgery Pavilion Parking to the CHDD
- Take the elevator from the parking garage to the third floor of the Surgery Pavilion.
- Take the pedestrian overpass into the UW Medical Center. Continue down the corridor (west) to the UW Medical Center lobby.
- Walk straight ahead to the Information Desk to get maps and directions.
Walking to the CHDD from UWMC Parking handout
More transportation and parking options on CHDD Directions home page
University of Washington • Center on Human Development
and Disability Box 357920 • Seattle WA 98195-7920 USA • 206-543-7701
Copyright © 1996—2008 Center on Human Development and Disability. Updated: September 25, 2012