Calendar of Events
CHDD Outlook Newsletter
Directions & Transportation
Directions to CHDD from I-5 to the Triangle Underground Parking Garage
Driving to Triangle Parking
- From I-5 northbound or southbound, take exit #168B (Bellevue/Kirkland) to State Route 520.
- Drive (east) about one mile on 520. Take the first exit off 520 for Montlake Boulevard. Turn left onto Montlake and continue north.
- Cross the drawbridge and turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street at the traffic light; move to the right-hand lane.
- Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" sign, then immediately turn right into the entrance to the Triangle Parking Garage.
The Triangle Parking Garage is located on N.E. Pacific Place, across the street from UW Medical Center. From Montlake Blvd., turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street and right onto N.E. Pacific Place. The Triangle Garage has a height restriction of 6’ 8”. There is direct access to the third fl oor (main UWMC entrance) via a pedestrian tunnel.
Getting from Triangle Parking to the CHDD
- Take the elevator or the escalator up to level 3 for the UWMC Main Entrance. Turn west (left as you step out of the elevator, right from the escalator), and enter the UW Medical Center lobby through the double glass doors. Walk straight ahead to the Information Desk to get maps and directions. See link below.
Walking to the CHDD from UWMC Parking handout
More transportation and parking options on CHDD Directions home page
University of Washington • Center on Human Development
and Disability Box 357920 • Seattle WA 98195-7920 USA • 206-543-7701
Copyright © 1996—2008 Center on Human Development and Disability. Updated: April 3, 2014