Directions to CHDD from I-5 to Valet Parking
Driving to Valet Parking
- From I-5 (northbound or southbound) take exit #168B (Bellevue/Kirkland) to State Route 520.
- Drive (east) about one mile on 520. Take the first exit off 520 for Montlake Boulevard. Turn left onto Montlake and continue north.
- Cross the drawbridge and turn left onto NE Pacific Street at the traffic light; get into the left-hand lane.
- Turn left at the second signal on NE Pacific. Follow the entrance road to the Valet Parking booth.
Valet parking service for patients and their visitors is located in front of the Medical Center, near the main entrance.
Getting from Valet Parking to the CHDD
- Enter the UW Medical Center lobby through the double glass doors east of Valet station.
- Walk straight toward the Information Desk for additional maps and directions.
Walking to the CHDD from UWMC Parking handout
More transportation and parking options on CHDD Directions home page
University of Washington • Center on Human Development
and Disability Box 357920 • Seattle WA 98195-7920 USA • 206-543-7701
Copyright © 1996—2008 Center on Human Development and Disability. Updated: September 25, 2012