Python scripts and modules for Clawpack
These need to be cleaned up, reorganized, and better documented...
- startserver.py [.html] Use this to start a web server at port 50005.
- make_clean.py [.html] Execute "make clean" in all subdirectories of the
specified directory. Useful to clean up executables, .o and .html files.
- make_clobber.py [.html] Execute "make clobber" in all subdirectories of the
specified directory. This does "make clean" but also removes all output and
- make_htmls.py [.html] Creates .html files in all directories where
"make .htmls" can be used.
- make_plots.py [.html] Runs all examples and creates plots files by
doing "make .plots" whereever possible. If a file make_all.sh exists then
this is executed rather than "make .plots", useful when other things need to
be done as well.
- make_gallery.py [.html] Create galleries showing thumbnails for
- gallery.py [.html] Module used by make_gallery.py.
- convert43to44.py [.html] Convert an application directory that works
with Clawpack 4.3 to a form that works with 4.4 or 4.5. May not work
perfectly, but does much of the work. Does not yet work in amr directories.