From: Kelvin Sung
Posted At: Monday, June 18, 2007 7:37 PM
Conversation: 2007.6.18 Meeting
Posted To: 2.Meeting Minute

Subject: 2007.6.18 Meeting

On June 18th Mike and Kelvin met at Mike’s home in Seattle. The following are records from our discussion.

 

  1. Mike suggests we design a input class that maps controller functionality to keyboard. This is an important functionality because it allows people running the assignments on the PC without the controller. We should integrate this into the AssignmentBase (probably after we have the basic assignments done).

 

  1. CVS re-org. To better support  releasing the assignments. Kelvin will re-org and we will migrate over to  the new CVSRoot and abandon the existing structure.

 

  1. The ModOp and Othello assignments are going well for both Kelvin and Mike. We should be able to finish the assignments by Wednesday.

 

  1. Mike will help:
    1. Write up XNA-specific Bubble + Monte Carlo student spec.

 

  1. For implementation in Fall 2007: we will purchase 3 XBOX 360 units for CCC:
    1. 3x Basic units (without harddrive)- so we can use the wired-controller
    2. 3x 20G hard drives
    3. 3x VGA cables
    4. 3x securing devices
    5. 3x XNA Creators’ club annual membership
    6. 3x headphone jack extension cord (potential)
    7. CCC will provide 3x VGA monitors

 

  1. We will meet again on Wednesday at 1pm to iron out the final version for Ruth.
    1. We must iron out the last BST game on Wednesday.