On September 17th Becky, Mike, and Kelvin met at Kelvin’s office. The following are records from our discussion.
i. Pre/Post test: assess students’ general feel about the subject and their perceived abilities
ii. Each assignment: assess student’s “general feeling” about the assignments
i. Each assignment: assess faculty’s feeling regarding
1. time spent (extra or not) on the assignment
2. grading difficulty (any?)
3. faculty’s perceived student learning
i. Pre-class student polling: assess students’ “general feeling” regarding to the class
ii. Each assignment: (including console assignments), notice we are going to assess even the console assignments. With those results, we can compare all the information to the corresponding ones from XNA assignments.
1. Pre-Test: before the assignment is assigned
2. Post-Test: after the assignments
3. Post-Polling: assess student’s “general feeling” towards the assignment