Read the Nov/Dec 2012 issue of The Insider - which includes the topics below and more.
- Dean Graumlich’s letter wraps up the year and sets the stage for our future
- Check out recent College news, including highlights about some of our new award recipients
- There are several new funding opportunities for both students and faculty alike – check them out
- We are continuously grateful for the support of many generous donors – you can read about some recent gifts to the College and their impacts
- There are many people who make the CoEnv community so spectacular, from faculty to students, staff to philanthropists. Read about Vaughn Iverson – graduate student in Oceanography – and his groundbreaking research in this newsletter issue
From Dean Graumlich
Once again we’ve arrived at the end of an academic year, a time to pause and reflect on the progress we’ve made as individual scholars and as a community. One of the exciting steps we have taken as a College is the development of the CoEnv Strategic Direction. I have enjoyed working with faculty, staff, and students across the College as we hone the language that describes our values and goals, and the steps we are taking to achieve the highest potential of the College of the Environment.
Read More >>
To read the May/June 2012 issue of The Insider – which includes the topics below and more – click here.
- There are many exciting upcoming events connected to the CoEnv, including next week’s Science Online Seattle.
- Check out Love Purple, Raise Gold, a 48-hour online giving event providing an opportunity for our communities to show their Husky Pride through an online gift.
- The College of the Environment is pleased to announce the student scholarship awards for the 2012-13 academic year – check it out here.
- We’d like to acknowledge the support of many generous donors and fill you in on some private funding opportunities here.
- There are many people that make the CoEnv community so spectacular, from faculty to students, staff to generous donors. Check out these recent highlights, as well as a profile on our own Dr. Kristin Laidre (SAFS).
The College of the Environment newsletter for January/February 2012 has been published, with news and views galore. Check it out!