Debrief of the Monthly Debriefings
The monthly debriefings with each of you have provided:
- Convergence with my own beliefs about making teaching a public and
- The knowledge that I will be accountable to my peers.
- A closer connection to each participant.
- Increased comfort in beeing observed by peers.
- A large amount of useful information that I have fed back into the
- mixing teaching methods early
- don't take too much time from participant interactions
- add an hour for peer portfolio reviews
- Another set of eyes looking at the same experience.
- Alternative accounts for things that happen during sessions.