CFRM and the University of Washington take digital privacy seriously and do not share any information you provide with third parties except as necessary to provide services you request, including email updates about the program, RSVPs for event planning purposes, and contact information for correspondence with you.
- Like many UW sites, CFRM uses Google Analytics to help us understand our visitors and identify areas for improvement on our website. Google Analytics does not collect or share any identifiable personal information with us.
- CFRM uses Google Groups to manage our broadcast email and to make it easy for you to manage your own subscription to the mailing list. Your information is not shared with Google or any other party for their own advertising purposes.
We may make available materials from University of Washington and external instructors, presenters, and guest speakers. Please respect the copyright notices and take note of licensing requirements for anything downloaded from our site. Works generated by CFRM are subject to copyright, but we default to the Creative Commons CC-BY-NC 4.0. If you feel like an intended use might be commercial in nature, just ask! Chances are we’ll grant permission.
If you find material on this site that has been inadvertently used without permission, please contact us and it will be addressed promptly.
Images and Media
All resources used on this site are the original work of UW employees, are available under a free or open license, or are used with the owner’s permission. We do not endorse any views or products that may be associated with content owners below.
- Forex Blue photo by Allan Ajifo, vpsi.org. Licensed under CC-BY 2.0.
- Lewis Hall daffodils photo by Joe Mabel. Licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0.
- Calendar photo by Dafne Cholet. Licensed under CC-BY 2.0.
- Social media photo by Jason Howie. Licensed under CC-BY 2.0.