Undergrad Info Session: October 2 | See CALENDAR for details!
Applications are available online and are open to current University of Washington students. Not a current UW student? Apply to UW.
Submit your ONLINE APPLICATION during one of the following admissions windows:
|Applications Open||Applications Close||Decision Notification||Quarter Start|
|CLOSED||5:00pm on April 10||April 30||Autumn|
|September 28||5:00pm on October 9||October 30||Spring|
Admissions decisions will be communicated via email. If admitted, follow the next steps listed in the email. If admitted and you do not accept the offer by the deadline stated in the email, you will not be admitted to the major and will need to reapply in a future admission cycle.
Note that application deadlines are 5pm on the second Friday of Autumn quarter and the second Friday of Spring quarter.
Minimum admissions requirements include:
- Minimum grade of 2.0 in each of MATH 124, 125, 126 (or MATH 134-5-6)
- Minimum grade of 2.0 in AMATH 301
This is a capacity-constrained major and admission is competitive.
Successful applicants typically will have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in the above courses.
Additional information for prospective students
- Scholarships & Financial Aid: students can find a number of financial aid opportunities through the Student Financial Aid Office. With the Husky Promise, the UW guarantees to cover the full cost of tuition and standard fees for qualified students who otherwise could not afford to attend.
- Career Preparation: students will experience a broad curriculum in preparation for dynamic careers in a variety of fields.
- Admissions: Incoming Freshmen, Transfers, International Students
- Additional policies, useful links, and resources may be found here.
How do I meet with an advisor?
Contact us via phone or email.