Upon completion of the COPHP program, students will be able to:
- Identify and assess community assets, health problems, and needs.
- Efficiently find, evaluate, and synthesize evidence from multiple sources (literature, key informants, data, etc.) to inform problem solving.
- Engage and mobilize communities.
- Intervene to improve the health of communities.
- Evaluate health programs.
- Develop and analyze health policy.
- Plan, implement, and manage public health programs.
- Work productively in teams.
- Communicate effectively to community and professional audiences.