Object-oriented Design Grading Rubric
- Design, extensibility, data structures, etc. (20 pts)
- Documentation, following directions, style, readability, etc. (10 pts)
- UML class diagram is clear overall, complete, uses UML notation correctly,
and includes extensions beyond the implementation specs.
- Picture/diagram of memory / data structures is clear and complete.
- Explanation of how objects interact is clear and complete.
- The main is clear and simple.
Design is clear and complete.
- Design uses well-defined, modular, and loosely coupled classes.
- All data structures are well-defined and incorporate the design principles.
- Inheritance is used appropriately and incorporates the design principles.
- Design is extensible without violating the design principles.
- The .h files are clear with complete class descriptions.
- All class members have descriptive names. Good style and documentation is used.
- Follow directions?