From its home base at the University of Washington, CTP’s research program is currently investigating three lines of research. Use the links below to explore the research lines and to access publications.
- Conceptual groundwork: The relation between leadership and learning.
- Synthesizing existing knowledge of leadership and leadership support
- Investigating leadership for learning improvement
- District instructional leadership capacity
- Theoretical development: The relation between reform and learning
- Support for teachers' work
- Teacher retention and mobility
- Composition and characteristics of the teacher workforce