The D Center is hiring for the Media and Publications Coordinator position! Please click the following link: D Center’s Hiring Information for more information on our positions available and how to apply.
**Please be patient as the website is being renovated/under construction.**
The D Center strives to create an inclusive, accessible space affirming of all bodies, minds and identities by fostering a culture of social justice and pride.
The D Center strives to better our Communities by:
- Fostering a community of d/Disability and d/Deaf pride.
- Centering and promoting social justice through creating an inclusive anti-oppressive environment.
- Sharing resources and tools for self-advocacy and empowerment.
- Developing and supporting social, cultural and educational programming.
- Collaborating to build stronger communities and coalitional ties.
- Engaging students, faculty, staff and community members with the principles of Universal Design.
- Promoting a socio-cultural understanding of disability to transform our society.
You may click on the following link to sign up for the list-serv: D Center List-serv.
We welcome you to take a survey that lets us know what you would like from the D Center:
D Center Survey.