The D Center strives to create an inclusive, accessible space affirming of all bodies, minds and identities by fostering a culture of social justice and pride.
The D Center strives to better our Communities by:
- Fostering a community of d/Disability and d/Deaf pride.
- Centering and promoting social justice through creating an inclusive anti-oppressive environment.
- Sharing resources and tools for self-advocacy and empowerment.
- Developing and supporting social, cultural and educational programming.
- Collaborating to build stronger communities and coalitional ties.
- Engaging students, faculty, staff and community members with the principles of Universal Design.
- Promoting a socio-cultural understanding of disability to transform our society.
Sign up to receive our e-mails: D Center List-serv.
We’d love to hear your feedback: D Center Survey.
Visit our Facebook page: D Center Facebook Page.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments: Contact the D Center.
If any of the website content is not accessible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.