If you are filling out this form to request accommodation services from the D Center, you have three options to view and submit the form: electronically, PDF file to submit a hard copy or a word document that can be filled out and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org titled: “Accommodations Request.”
Word Document for Accommodations Request (will automatically download the file)
PDF File for Accommodations Request
If Jessie (email@example.com) has not confirmed your requests within three (3) business days, please feel free to e-mail her directly as a friendly reminder!
University of Washington D Center Interpreter Fund for Registered Student Organizations, UW Events, and Other Student Groups:
The D Center Interpreter Fund for Registered Student Organizations has been created to allocate money to support interpreter services for on-campus events, programs, and activities of Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and other UW entities/organizations. The Fund is intended to support the ability of student groups to enrich campus culture, foster student empowerment, and enhance community impact. The funding is distributed through the D Center and the Student Activities Fee (SAF).
How much money is available?
Registered Student Organizations and other UW groups are eligible to receive: $360 per Group per quarter.
Who can apply?
Any Registered Student Organization, department, or student organization is eligible to apply. Requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How do I apply?
- Download an application from the D Center’s website (sao.washington.edu) and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests are reviewed by D Center staff.
- Your organization will be notified by email with the decision within three business days after we receive your email.
When your organization receives funding you will be required to:
- Place the D Center Logo on promotional materials (RSOs/Organizations are also encouraged to acknowledge sponsors at events)
- Provide D Center with 3 copies of promotional materials
- RSOs are encouraged to provide D Center with 3 photos from the funded activity
- Event/program/activity or resources must take place or be used on campus
- Funds shall be spent according to UW, State and D Center policies
Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All requests are subject to review and approval by the D Center. Applicants are encouraged to request funding for programs, on-campus events and projects of all kinds; however, there are some limitations. Funds may only be used for interpreter services—Including captioning, transcription, and ASL interpreters. Funds cannot be used for:
- Political candidates or ballot initiatives
- Organization membership dues
- Giveaway and prizes
- Good and services provided by the HUB Resource Center
- Donations to charities
- Scholarship office
- Electronic items for resale