Training is a two-year program with the first year in Anchorage. Second year is in Bethel in collaboration with the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation at the Yuut Elitnaurviat People’s Learning Center.
- High School diploma or GED. Preference given to applicants with some college level academics.
- Prior experience in dental or medical setting preferred.
- Personal statement as to why you want to be a DHAT.
- References from Tribal Association & employer or community leader.
- Preference given to applicants with Tribal Association sponsorship.
How to Apply
The 2015 DENTEX application form is now available for downloading by clicking the PDF icon.
For more information contact your Tribal Association, Tribal Dental Director, or call the DENTEX Program at (907) 729-5600