Training is a two-year program with the first year in Anchorage. Second year is in Bethel in collaboration with the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation at the Yuut Elitnaurviat People’s Learning Center.
- High School diploma or GED. Preference given to applicants with some college level academics.
- Prior experience in dental or medical setting preferred.
- Personal statement as to why you want to be a DHAT.
- References from Tribal Association & employer or community leader.
- Preference given to applicants with Tribal Association sponsorship.
How to Apply
For information on applying to the program, please contact:
Rachel Schierholt, CM
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
DHAT Educational Program