Digital Dialogues: Technology and the Hand is a studio-based symposium that explores the hand as it relates to aesthetics, expression, craft and digital technology.
- Interleaving hands on experiences with dialogue
- discourse from cognition, communication, epistemology, materials, digital media and the experience of being human
- a catalyst bringing together two often distinct creative communities
- craftspeople, artists and designers (creative investigation and making with materials)
- people engaged in the process of creative inquiry and construction with digital media