Posdoctoral Researchers: Careers
1) S.J. Glaser (88 90), Professor Department Chemistry, Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany
2) G.N. Shilstone (89 91),Group Leader, Defense Science and Technology Laboratory, Ft. Halstead, U.K.
3) Tom Jarvie (90-93), R.D. Scientist Genome Sequencing Instrumentation. Life Sciences Corporation, Branford, CT.
4) Smita Mohanty (91-93) Professor , Department of Chemistry, Auburn University, Auburn, AL.
5) Jonathan Callahan (93-95), President, Mazama Science. Independent consultant for NOAA, NASA and the US EPA. Research areas include: data management; data visualization; statistical analysis; interface design; data mining; web services architecture. Seattle WA.
6) Manish Mehta (95-98), Professor, Department of Chemistry, Oberlin College, Oberlin OH.
7) Matthew Merritt (96-99), Professor, Radiology Department, UT Southwestern Medical Center , Dallas, Texas
8) Myriam Cotten (98-01),Professor, Department of Chemistry, Hamilton College, Clinton, NY.
9) Totte Karlson (00-02) Software Architect Dune Scientific, LLC Seattle, WA,
10) Joanna Long (98-02) Professor, Biophysics Department, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
11) Gil Goobes (02-07), Professor, Department of Chemistry Bar Elan University, Israel.
12) Nivrutti Barhatte (04-05), Research Scientist, University of Iceland
13) Dirk Steuber (06-07), NMR Scientist, Merck Corporation, Rahway, New Jersey.
14) Nicholas Breen (06-10), NMR Engineer, Bruker Spectrospin, Seattle, WA.
15) Greg Olsen (06-09), Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Weizmann Institute, Rehovat, Israel.
16) Jason Ash (08-11), NMR Scientist, Merck Corporation, Rahway, New Jersey
17) Wei Chang (09-12),
18) Adrienne Roehlich (11-)
Drobny Group Graduate Students Supervised (1987-present): 39, year of Ph. D. noted
Cynthia Hartzell (87), Professor Dept. Chemistry, Northern Arizona University.
John Listerud (87), Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the Veteran's Administration Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA.
Liu He (90): NMR Scientist, Agilent Technologies, Santa Clara, CA
Mary L. Remerowski (90):Research Scientist, Los Alamos National Lab, Los Alamos, NM
Jung Hee Lee (90), Faculty, Department of Radiology and Center for Imaging Science, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, Korea.
Brent Ewing (90), Research Scientist, Dept. of Genomics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
Todd Alam (91), Group Leader, Scandia National Laboratory, Albuquerque, NM.
Debra L. Mattiello (93), NMR Scientist, Agilent Technologies, Santa Clara, CA.
Joe Dumais (93), R&D Systems Engineer/NMR Spectroscopist at Agilent Technologies, San Franciso, CA
Gershon Wolfe (93),
Jon Callahan(93), President, Mazama Science. Independent consultant for NOAA, NASA and the US EPA. Research areas include: data management; data visualization; statistical analysis; interface design; data mining; web services architecture. Seattle WA.
Dan Mitchell (96), Assistant Director, Center for NMR Spectroscopy, Washington State University, Pullaman, WA.
David Gregory (96), Research Scientist; Argonne National Lab.
Mary Hatcher (96), Professor, Dept. Chemistry, Claremont College, Claremont, CA.
Susan Kiihne (98), Director, Sunlight Scientific Limited London, United Kingdom
Karen Geahigen (98) Sr. Patent Agent at Life Technologies Corporation, Seattle, WA.
John Stringer (99), Research Scientist/Engineer, Agilent Technologies, Fort Collins, CO.
Nathan Oyler (00), Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO.
Wendy Shaw (00), Group Leader, Pacific Northwest National Lab, Richland WA.
Gary Meints (01), Professor, Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO.
Peter Bower (01), Director, European Sperm Bank, Copenhagen, Denmark
Karen Lo (03), Legal Intern at Lee & Hayes, PLLC , Seattle WA., Legal Intern at Seattle BioMed , Clinical research at Omeros Corporation
Elizabeth Louie (05), Instructor in Radiology, Dept. of Radiology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
Jennifer Popham (05), Peace Corps Volunteer for four years. Popham spent a year in Guinea, a year in Burkina Faso, two years in China, and is now extending for another year in China, where she teaches English in a college in a remote town in Gansu Province.
Deborah Chang (06), Research Associate II in Proteomics, at Dendreon Seattle, WA.
Vinohd Raghanathan (06), Engineer, Intel Corporation, Portland, OR.
Greg Olsen (06), Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Weitzmann Institute, Rehovat, Israel.
Paul Miller (07), NMR scientist, NMR Spectroscopy facility, Dept. of Chemistry, university of Washington, Seattle, WA.
Zahra Shajani (07), Postdoctoral Research scientist, Scripps institute, La Jolla, CA.
Moise Ndao (08), Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Dept. of chemistry, New York University, New York, NY
Dorothy Echodu (09), Deputy Executive Director at Pilgrim Africa, Seattle, WA.
Kari Peterson (10), Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Georgia, Athens, GA.
Michael Groves (11) NMR Engineer, Bruker Spectrospin, Billerica, MA.