Samuel E. Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center
Funding Request Process
- Attend mandatory co-sponsorship workshop (See Below).
- Complete Funding Request Proposal and submit via Husky Link 4-6 weeks prior to your program.
- Log into HuskyLink
- Go to your Organizations Page
- On the bottom left corner, click on “Finance”
- On the top right corner, click on “Create Funding Request”
- Applications will be reviewed weekly by the SDEF Committee. The SDEF Committee Chair will email you directly within one week to inform you of your award status.
- If awarded funding, a member of the organization must attend a mandatory funding access meeting with the ECC Program Coordinator to discuss proper allocation procedures
- After the event your organization is required to submit a post-event packet due no later than one week after your event. This packet must include:
- A copy of all of your publicity materials
- A completed final evaluation form
- A copy of your final budget summary of all expenditures, co-sponsoring organizations and their contributions.
Compliance: Failure to complete the necessary requirements and/or process may compromise your organizations ability to receive future funding from the ECC and/or OMA&D. The OMA&D Student Diversity Event Fund has the right to withdraw funding at any time if publicity and/or program content do not meet the necessary requirements.
Workshops are held at the Kelly ECC, Chicano/Native Suite on the following dates from 3:00pm- 4:00pm:
|October 12||January 11||April 4|
|October 26||January 25||April 18|
|November 9||February 8|
|November 23||February 22|
|December 7||March 7|