Call for Poster Abstracts
Download PDF: Call for Poster Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: Extended to August 10, 2015
You are invited to submit an abstract to be considered for the poster session at the 2015 Elder Friendly Futures Conference. Graduate students, fellows, faculty, community professionals, and others are encouraged to submit abstracts about their research, programs, innovations, or projects for presentation to an interdisciplinary audience on September 18, 2015.
Considerations for Poster Abstract Submissions:
Abstracts may address any topic relevant to the conference theme (Care and Collaboration with Older Adults) or aging in general. Your abstract can report on new research findings, educational or clinical programs, community services, projects, or models of care. Works-in-progress or work that has been presented or published elsewhere within the past 18 months may also be submitted.
- Each person may submit only one abstract as lead author. However, individuals can serve as a co-author on multiple abstracts.
- Your abstract should include the following sections, which are separate text-entry fields on the abstract submission form: Purpose/Objective(s), Methods/Components, Outcomes/Stage of Development, and Conclusions/Implications
- The body of the abstract, combining all four sections, should be no longer than 250 words, with the title limited to 15 words.
- All authors and their affiliations should be included with the abstract submission. Funding sources for the work, if any, should be acknowledged.
- Each abstract will be evaluated for the significance of the topic and its relevance to the conference theme, as well as the quality and clarity of the submission.
- Abstracts should be submitted for review online by August 10 to the following website: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/agingctr/273250.
- Applicants will be notified of reviewer decisions by August 20, 2015.
Participants do need to register for the event to present their poster. If you have additional questions about submitting a poster abstract, please email email@example.com.